What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Super Moon (RePost)

http://alexandergrant.blogspot.com/2011/03/super-full-moon.html

I saw the moon on Friday, in Alabama, and it was pretty ridiculous.  I was camping on top of Chandler Mtn. at HorsePens40.  I had just finished with my last day of bouldering (the 6th day). The sun hadn't set, yet the moon was in the sky, around 5:30PM, or 6.  I wish I had seen it on Saturday. :(  Oh well, these are some awesome pictures.

Give it a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment