What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Things Alcohol Make Me Do

Ugggh.....

That's what I think right now.  I feel great.  I woke up at 7:59 AM with the sun shining on my face.  I looked up from my bed, my eyes almost creaking open as I looked up at the clear blue sky.  There was a lonely cloud just inside my view from the window.  I kept my head up off the pillow to allow me to watch it, my neck complaining the whole time.  I watched it slowly creep out of my view until it finally had gone.  I forced my head back down deep into the pillow, digging in, with a grunt of frustration.  Hoping that forcing my head back into the pillow would force my mind back into the dream that was slowly skipping from my memory.  What would be my result?




It didn't happen.

I laid there for another 45 minutes, coming in and out of full consciousness until I was suddenly awake.  Clarity was mine.  I opted to be productive today and took one of my medicine - ADD/ADHD definitely is not a handicap, but it sometimes can have drawbacks.  But you learn to deal and I am who I am and love myself.  Hell, I'm egotistical, but I also take the time to think of you too.  My egotism doesn't pertain just to me -this is a good way to explain it- but it pertains to those I care about.  So, I'm egotistical about me, my family, my friends, and whoever I am interested in at the time.

I hope whoever you are that reads this you are doing well. 

I'm beginning to change again and I'm loving it.  I'm ready for change.  Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment