What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Thursday, June 3, 2010

1 Thing I Have Decided

I'm going to Haiti again.

Yup.

That's right - Haiti.

I went there this Spring for my Spring Break.  It was absolutely amazing.  I mean, look at all the posts about it.  Seriously, go look at them.

So.  I have less than two months to get my shit together and raise about 1000 dollars.  Shouldn't be too hard, right?  Nah.  We'll see how it goes.

Ideas so far for fundraising:
  1. Car Wash - With girls :D haha
  2. Change Jars at businesses
  3. Ask the newspaper to print an article about it.
  4. Ask for donations from businesses.
  5. Send letters to persons I know.
  6. Do fundraisers at restaurants.
  7. Go to events and ask for money.
  8. Ask the Dollars for Scholars program to donate one night of 50/50 to my cause.
  9. Ask my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment