That's right - Haiti.
I went there this Spring for my Spring Break. It was absolutely amazing. I mean, look at all the posts about it. Seriously, go look at them.
So. I have less than two months to get my shit together and raise about 1000 dollars. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Nah. We'll see how it goes.
Ideas so far for fundraising:
- Car Wash - With girls :D haha
- Change Jars at businesses
- Ask the newspaper to print an article about it.
- Ask for donations from businesses.
- Send letters to persons I know.
- Do fundraisers at restaurants.
- Go to events and ask for money.
- Ask the Dollars for Scholars program to donate one night of 50/50 to my cause.
- Ask my family.