What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Frustration is Frustrating

Hey, been a while, eh?

I know...

Summer is great, but...not having a schedule every day ruins my days.  I don't really do anything - haha - some people would love this right? You thin you would, but you wouldn't.  I like having shit to do...gah..

Frustrating...Sister gone today until next Tuesday - got up decently early compared to recently (12:30PM) and actually started getting things done.  Even worked out - now to just keep this going and get up earlier (go to bed earlier)

I need to be doing more writing - more reading - more thinking - I haven't really done much of any of the aforementioned - I feel like I'm trying right now - trying to write this, I don't like it.

I'm tense...I need to relax, a nice long bike ride - or do some work and just take my mind off everything..

Peace,
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment