What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Musings in the Morning

It's 3am and I can't bring myself to sleep.  I have been neglecting Arabic class in the mornings and my phone is going to die and the charger seemingly stopped working.  I'm at a loss as to what I should do.

I slept too much this weekend and cannot bring myself to sleep.

I am sitting here just thinking.  My mind wandered to how I would describe myself.

Hmm.
I would say loyalty and honesty.  I am especially loyal to those I care about and the causes I care about.
I would say I am pretty flexible and accepting of new ideas and people, except when those ideas or people threaten my morals, ethics, beliefs and that which I am loyal too.
I'm a daredevil of sorts.  I love to take risks and push limits.  I love to get reactions out of people.  I love to experience new...anything.
I love to meet, I love to smile and laugh.  I love to think and write and believe in good.  I love to believe that the world can change for the better and by living my life the way I see fit I am helping that cause.  I believe that if everyone followed their dreams we would live in a better, happier world.  I believe that if we all stopped expecting everyone to act negatively, stopped expecting the worse from people we would start realizing the good in people.

Hmm, maybe it's just foolish hopes, but I'll stick to them and I'll stick to exploring.  You stick to your bubble or your box of a life and remember that while I'm out there dealing with problems and misgivings I'm also laughing and loving and trying while you're sitting in your glass house juggling rocks because that's the only new thing you've learned.

Cheers.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment