What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Drunk after the 20th, Come to Jesus talk.

I haven't been this drunk in a while.  I apologize for any mis-writing I do.  Is that even a word?

I'm listening to "Dear God" by Avenged Sevenfold - You know man.

I had to really think about life this weekend.  I turned 20.



I love my life, my family, my friends - they are my family.
I thank God for the life I live.  I need to find someone else who does too.  That's hard, or maybe I've been looking in the wrong spot....

I'm sorry for not taking college as seriously as I should.  There is no reason I can't enjoy my life and school equally.

"Dear God, all I ask is that you hold her when I'm much too far away."

Hmmm
I love my Dad.  I do.  I love my family.  Our relationship isn't normal, but it works for me.  It is what it is.  I take each day and try and live it to the max, because when you live a rough life, no matter what you mean by it, you have to appreciate each day you can wake up with a smile.  I've been doing my dreams a disservice.  I want to help people.  I want to make people's lives better.

I don't know.

Life sucks sometimes...but you make the most of it.  You wake up, be happy and enjoy the damn day.

my favorite toast is, "To those who can't be with us." Why?  because I wish that the people who couldn't be enjoying the night like I do, could.  Everyone, dead and those just in another part of the world, even if I haven't met them.

You know what I hate more than anything?  Disrespect.  I do my 100% best to keep my word....my honor.  I feel like that is the most important thing.  To the people I care about, my friends, and my family - they might as well be the same.  You may be my friend, but if you're not one of my friends....sorry.  My friends though...my family...I would do anything for.  What pisses me off though, disrespect.  You can say anything, but it's how you say it, it's who you say it to....I'm rambling.  I don't know...damn.

Just, why?  Why even be an asshole?  There is no reason to....there is enough hate and evil in the world without you contributing to it!  Geesh!  Grow up a bit you bitch.  That isn't directed towards anyone in particular...just saying.  Life will go on, grow the f up.  Seriously.  If you can't deal with this, go play in traffic.  Life sucks sometimes....life is rough, hard.  Life isn't the best teacher, just the hardest.

Okay.

I'm drunk and I love you guys.  I'm going to bed.  Hopefully when I wake up this cough is gone, my voice is semi-back to normal and my lips aren't chapped.... I owe my mom so much money and I owe Blake money too for my ticket...what a good friend.  Just so you guys know.  From Pacino - all I've got is my word and my balls....

Peace & Love,

Jared

P.S. Thank you Jesus for the life I live and the ability to enjoy it.  Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Say NO: To drunk typing.

    Don't drink & type.

    hahaha.

    I Love You, Jared.

    ReplyDelete