What a specimen of a 21 year vintage I am. :) tehe

What it means to be a man:

I think being a man means being honest in all you do, and always striving to be better. Being knowledgeable about the local and global affairs. Having an educated opinion, standing by it, and always being able to rethink it. About being passionate about life, your interests, your family and friends and your gal. Being a man means living life, laughing, and loving. These are The Things I see, live, do, think, read, watch, love, like, want and more.

Cheers, Jared

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Things I Wrote Recently in My Moleskin

2-12-10
  • It's interesting to hear what people actually think.  If people truly think I do things to appease them or get their approval - hah - I do what I do if I like it & to help/advance myself, to set myself up for a better life - to make my life better.
 2-16-10
  • If I don't go to Ahmed's engagement party in Egypt & stay at the apartment in Alexandria this summer - I want to go to a Central o South American country & disappear for a month or so - no plans - go where & do what i like - take chances & experience a whole new world - I can do likewise in Egypt with a little more security in the form of  place to lay my head & friends, but Islamic culture is more foreign to me than Latin - even if I know more about Islam - we'll see - I'll do something.
2-20-10
  •  Being busy is - busy, but I never know what to do when I'm not & being busy makes pretending to not be busy, or being lazy, or just ignoring that stuff you need to do, more enjoyable.
2-20-10
  • It shouldn't surprise me, the politeness of Middle Easterners, but that is a side effect of growing up in America.  You think anyone not in the Western world is less civilized than you.  Twain was right about travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment